Inception Dog Food Chicken
Inception® is formulated with animal protein first to serve your canine companions’ needs. We understand your canine companions are carnivore first, omnivore second and thrive with good animal protein in their diets. At Inception® , we ensure our first two ingredients are animal protein. Our formulas are free of potatoes, legumes, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. We want to give your canine companions everything they need for a long and happy life with you. Inception® Chicken Recipe for dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) for all life stages except the growth of large size dogs (70 pounds or more as an adult).The inception chicken recipe is created with animal protein first to meet your canine’s companions needs. It contains no potatoes, legumes, corn, wheat, or soy. It’s also available in wet and dry formulas.
The chicken in the inception chicken recipe comes from the rolling hills of Minnesota, cage-free, thus having a positive effect on your dog’s food.
The oats used in inception come from the pristine oat fields of Canada. Oats are high in fiber and contain antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, all working together to promote and maintain the health and well-being of your dog.
Lastly, the millet and milo we use are grown in the vibrant green farmlands of North Dakota, harvested with care by local farmers and prepared to meet the high standards that your dog deserves. Millet is also a healthy source of carbohydrates for most dogs and is easy to digest.
- Our Inception Chicken recipe contains chicken and chicken meal as the first two ingredients. Chicken is an excellent source of lean protein providing, essential amino acids, and trace minerals
- Chicken is a “protein-dense” ingredient, providing a lot of protein compared to fat. Making it an excellent source of protein that may help in weight control
- Chicken is high in vitamin B3, vitamin B6 and vitamin B5. It’s also a great source of selenium and phosphorus
- All our recipes contain other wholesome, all-natural ingredients
- These ingredients include oats, a good healthy fiber source, aiding in digestion
- Oats also help keep skin strong and healthy
- Millet is a healthy source of carbohydrates for most dogs, and is easier to digest
- Compared to many other grains, it has a relatively high protein content.
- Millet contains many beneficial nutrients such as copper, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, B-vitamins and iron
- Milo contains many other micro-nutrients such as magnesium, copper, and zinc. Milo also contains relatively high levels of dietary fiber which can help aid in digestive health. Lastly milo contains natural antioxidants, which benefit the immune system in dogs
- Last but not least, we’ve packed Inception with vitamins and essential nutrients sourced from a European human consumable vitamin plant made specifically for Pets Global
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oats, Millet, Chicken Fat (Mixed Tocopherol Preserved), Milo, Ground Flaxseeds, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, L-Carnitine, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate).